1) How long have you been at EECM and it what capacities?
I am in my 7th year as Head Cook.
2) If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
When I was a child I loved comics. There were many superheroes that today are mostly forgotten like Plastic Man, Bulletman, and Doll Man. Doll Man could shrink himself down to 5 inches all and yet retain the strength of a normal human. How cool is that?
3) What do you do when you're not at EECM?
Read, play fiddle, spend quality time with my cat and dog, and sit at what my kids call “the angry old man typewriter desk.”
4) What is your favorite Pittsburgh restaurant?
The Original Oyster House in Market Square
5) List the three adjectives that best describe your personality:
6) What do you like best about working for EECM?
The fabulous salaries of the non-profit world.
7) Who is the best TV/movie villain of all time?
Captain Hook, of course
8) List four previous jobs you've had:
Graphic Designer (25+ years)
Group Home Cook
2000 U.S. Census Captain for Fox Chapel, Blawnox, Harmarville, Cheswick and Springdale.
9) What is your favorite book?
10) What is your favorite (and least favorite) thing about Pittsburgh?
Favorite: The topography
Least Favorite: Everything else.